EM124037 is a single phase prepayment meter and it supports Infrared, RS485 and GPRS Communication. The prepayment function allow users ‘pay as you go’. IR and RS485 Communication is always present while GPRS Communication is realized through plug and play module. Users are allowed to choose GPRS module from standard of 2G,3G,4G and 5G.
Through token&keypad or GPRS, users can recharge directly or remotely. The built-in 120A latching relay will disconnect when overload or credit exhaustion and the overload protection function is programmable.
EM124037’s data encryption process complies with international standard IEC62052-11, IEC 62053 -21. This meter also has KEMA certificate.
(1) Accuracy Class: for active energy - 1.0(B),for reactive energy - 2.0
(2) Measurement of active&reactive power, remain power, consumption power,voltage and current
(3) LCD displays Alarm Threshold, Emergency Credit Threshold, the last recharge amount etc
(4) Communication: IR and RS485 (always present), GPRS (play and plug in)
(5) Built-in 120A relay can trip when overload and balance run out
(6) Prepayment function allows you to “pay as you go”
(7) Keypad can be used to enter recharge token and check meter parameters
(8) Complies with IEC Standard：IEC62052-11, IEC62053-21, IEC62056-21, IEC62055-41, IEC62055-51
Single Phase Prepayment Meter
50Hz (± 5%)
Active Cl.1; Reactive CI.2
RS485 & IR & GPRS(2G)